MyMusicWins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyMusicWins

Here at "MyMusicWins", talk about anything you like related to music. Discuss, debate, rant, anything you like. Enjoy!

You are not connected. Please login or register

BAM why10characterstch

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BAM why10characterstch Empty BAM why10characterstch Thu May 21, 2009 1:31 am

Duct Tape Fairy

Duct Tape Fairy

Name: I go by many names. Usually Bonnie.
Hobbies: Not sport. Smile

2BAM why10characterstch Empty Re: BAM why10characterstch Thu May 21, 2009 1:34 am

xXFidelxCastroXx

xXFidelxCastroXx
Mod of Doom

well yes definitely not sport, i mean omfg look at those legs, your so small and cute but i love you so <3
Yes *clears throat importantly* welcome to this recently created forum, i hope you keep active and have fun.
-Im a good mod xD Cool

3BAM why10characterstch Empty Re: BAM why10characterstch Thu May 21, 2009 1:45 am

McAwesome

McAwesome
Mod of Q___Q

Shittest Mod EVER ^________________________^

just kiddin'
hes not doing too bad with the whole "Welcome" that you usually end up dishing out to 200000 people.

And Yeah.

Haunter>Ghastly.

4BAM why10characterstch Empty Re: BAM why10characterstch Thu May 21, 2009 1:48 am

Duct Tape Fairy

Duct Tape Fairy

Ghastly is upon request by Mr. Castro over there. Razz

Though I do love Haunter.

5BAM why10characterstch Empty Re: BAM why10characterstch Thu May 21, 2009 1:50 am

XXXNIGGER4LYFEXX

XXXNIGGER4LYFEXX

pfttt
Drowsy>Gastly+Haunter

6BAM why10characterstch Empty Re: BAM why10characterstch Thu May 21, 2009 1:58 am

xXFidelxCastroXx

xXFidelxCastroXx
Mod of Doom

nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nahhhh nup no wayyyyyyyy.
Who wants a haunter thats all like 'OH LOOK AT ME IM ALL POINTY AND ANGRY AND SCARY LOOKING, I DONT HAVE A COOL AURA LIKE GHASTLY OVER DERE BUT I HAVE TALONZ-MY VOICE IS HIGH PITCHED LIKE 12 YEAR OLD BOY ON HELIUM' no haunter its not cool, talons are sharp and pointy and your counterpart ghastly looks quite comfortable. His hands arent even attached to his arms ffs, tell me how that works. At least ghastly doesnt have any. Plus his voice is just annoying.
also this youtube link provides an example of how ridiculous and retarded this pokemon really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILHyzd3V7cE
Actually it makes him seem cooler v___v

7BAM why10characterstch Empty Re: BAM why10characterstch Thu May 21, 2009 2:08 am

Duct Tape Fairy

Duct Tape Fairy

Plus I drew one cool Ghastly the other day.

ALSO; =))=)) I <3 that episode.

8BAM why10characterstch Empty Re: BAM why10characterstch Thu May 21, 2009 2:12 am

McAwesome

McAwesome
Mod of Q___Q

xXFidelxCastroXx wrote:nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nahhhh nup no wayyyyyyyy.
Who wants a haunter thats all like 'OH LOOK AT ME IM ALL POINTY AND ANGRY AND SCARY LOOKING, I DONT HAVE A COOL AURA LIKE GHASTLY OVER DERE BUT I HAVE TALONZ-MY VOICE IS HIGH PITCHED LIKE 12 YEAR OLD BOY ON HELIUM' no haunter its not cool, talons are sharp and pointy and your counterpart ghastly looks quite comfortable. His hands arent even attached to his arms ffs, tell me how that works. At least ghastly doesnt have any. Plus his voice is just annoying.
also this youtube link provides an example of how ridiculous and retarded this pokemon really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILHyzd3V7cE
Actually it makes him seem cooler v___v

DUDE, i wanna know what movie that is from.

9BAM why10characterstch Empty Re: BAM why10characterstch Thu May 21, 2009 2:16 am

xXFidelxCastroXx

xXFidelxCastroXx
Mod of Doom

what movie what is from? O_O

10BAM why10characterstch Empty Re: BAM why10characterstch Thu May 21, 2009 2:16 am

Duct Tape Fairy

Duct Tape Fairy

the giant KABOOM

11BAM why10characterstch Empty Re: BAM why10characterstch Thu May 21, 2009 2:19 am

xXFidelxCastroXx

xXFidelxCastroXx
Mod of Doom

lol isnt it indiana jones, raiders of the lost arc, soz i didnt watch the whole clip i saw the start and said it would do. But at the end how he's like 'Haunter Haunter' if he wasnt already dead, i would kill him. Or use a phoenix down on his ass.

12BAM why10characterstch Empty Re: BAM why10characterstch Thu May 21, 2009 3:53 am

McAwesome

McAwesome
Mod of Q___Q

Hypnosis.

D-D-D-D-D-DREAMEATER!!!

13BAM why10characterstch Empty . Thu May 21, 2009 4:29 am

Revenge

Revenge
God

Jynx > All Pokemon mentioned here.

https://mymusicwins.forumotion.com

Sponsored content