MyMusicWins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyMusicWins

Here at "MyMusicWins", talk about anything you like related to music. Discuss, debate, rant, anything you like. Enjoy!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cathal and Matts page of rantz :D

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cathal and Matts page of rantz :D Empty Cathal and Matts page of rantz :D Thu May 21, 2009 12:53 am

xXFidelxCastroXx

xXFidelxCastroXx
Mod of Doom

I rather dislike the fact that the conomy today is crumbling ever so slowly, makes me worry for my future and want to cry Q____Q

2Cathal and Matts page of rantz :D Empty Re: Cathal and Matts page of rantz :D Thu May 21, 2009 12:54 am

McAwesome

McAwesome
Mod of Q___Q

If you look at house prices now compared to 10 years ago.
SUCH a massive change.

Imagine when we end up purchasing.

This does not bode well.

3Cathal and Matts page of rantz :D Empty Re: Cathal and Matts page of rantz :D Thu May 21, 2009 12:58 am

xXFidelxCastroXx

xXFidelxCastroXx
Mod of Doom

But houses in the penriff area have dropped so dramatically, as you said the future does not bode well for the soon to be adults of this age.
Also with the economy the way it is the price of chicken and waterLEMONZ will be sharply rising, therefore the average nigger will not be able to get these food items. Eventually leading to scurvy and some other sort of lack of poultry diseas. malnutrition for all is a certainty.

4Cathal and Matts page of rantz :D Empty Re: Cathal and Matts page of rantz :D Thu May 21, 2009 1:00 am

McAwesome

McAwesome
Mod of Q___Q

xXFidelxCastroXx wrote:But houses in the penriff area have dropped so dramatically, as you said the future does not bode well for the soon to be adults of this age.
Also with the economy the way it is the price of chicken and waterLEMONZ will be sharply rising, therefore the average nigger will not be able to get these food items. Eventually leading to scurvy and some other sort of lack of poultry diseas. malnutrition for all is a certainty.

Well, it will wipe out some niggers (NO RACISM INTENDED)

Brb Getting Shit out of the Warmth for clothes Machine.

5Cathal and Matts page of rantz :D Empty Re: Cathal and Matts page of rantz :D Thu May 21, 2009 1:07 am

xXFidelxCastroXx

xXFidelxCastroXx
Mod of Doom

Dislike clothes machines too, always shrinking my shit, i mean hell yeah im skinny but dayumm.
Dont worry if the racism becomes and issue im sure david wouldnt have said what he did in previous posts. After all he killed 2pac Sad

6Cathal and Matts page of rantz :D Empty Re: Cathal and Matts page of rantz :D Thu May 21, 2009 1:08 am

McAwesome

McAwesome
Mod of Q___Q

Oh righto.

And dont forget JEWZEUM!

7Cathal and Matts page of rantz :D Empty Re: Cathal and Matts page of rantz :D Thu May 21, 2009 1:12 am

xXFidelxCastroXx

xXFidelxCastroXx
Mod of Doom

LOL that is pretty freaking awesome i must say, I love that woman, THE TALBONIZER *insert eerie X-files music here*

8Cathal and Matts page of rantz :D Empty Re: Cathal and Matts page of rantz :D Thu May 21, 2009 1:29 am

McAwesome

McAwesome
Mod of Q___Q

She walked into IT
i was all. *points* "ohshit"

9Cathal and Matts page of rantz :D Empty Re: Cathal and Matts page of rantz :D Thu May 21, 2009 1:50 am

xXFidelxCastroXx

xXFidelxCastroXx
Mod of Doom

Ya know what else annoys me SALESPEOPLE-just came off the phone, some guy who had an out of area code was all like 'i am ringing on behalf of *insert nonsensical jibberish here* and you have won a new camera'-Totally man -___-

10Cathal and Matts page of rantz :D Empty Re: Cathal and Matts page of rantz :D Thu May 21, 2009 2:13 am

McAwesome

McAwesome
Mod of Q___Q

Probably a bot.

11Cathal and Matts page of rantz :D Empty Re: Cathal and Matts page of rantz :D Thu May 21, 2009 2:21 am

Duct Tape Fairy

Duct Tape Fairy

Mathematics bugs me. =|

12Cathal and Matts page of rantz :D Empty Re: Cathal and Matts page of rantz :D Thu May 21, 2009 2:28 am

xXFidelxCastroXx

xXFidelxCastroXx
Mod of Doom

LOL mrs dhillon is a homo
-Understatement of the year. She doesnt care for me or my wellbeing Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum